At A&E Claims Service, we use an exclusive, in-house step-by-step approach to claims adjustment and resolution. Our first step is to know client expectations, while ongoing dialogue and frequent updates occur throughout the claims process. Upon receipt of claim assignment, subsequent steps include:
1. Electronic assignment to the field adjuster.
2. Electronic acknowledgement of claim to carrier confirming receipt and individual adjuster contact information.
3. Contact by field adjuster usually within 24 hours of receipt.
4. Site inspection usually within 48-72 hours; exceptions noted on final report.
5. Large losses, claims involving public adjusters or attorneys, subrogation potential or suspicious losses trigger an immediate notification to the carrier by phone/email, with a preliminary report within 72 hours. Subrogation potential is evaluated on every loss. The local agents and MGAs are also advised of any potential issues.
6. All large losses are monitored by A&E Claims Service management, and support is provided as needed to assist the field adjuster with their investigation.
7. All claims are reviewed prior to electronic submission. A&E Claims Service has a 100 percent review rate on any and all information submitted to carrier. All reports are reviewed for consistency, accuracy and content.
8. Claims are submitted to carrier within seven days of receipt or re-diaried as needed. Delays in closing files are documented on the closing report.
A&E Claims Service offers clients a range of benefits:
• Family-owned and –operated
• Expert knowledge of regional market, claims are not “farmed out” for inspection.
• Timely service and communication
• Contact with insured usually within 24 hours of notice; inspection usually within 72 hours of contact
• Staff with medical and law enforcement investigative skills and background, optimizing claim results
• Trained and licensed adjusters, each with multiple years experience
• Excellent customer service
• Competitive pricing with no hidden office/administrative fees.
All adjusters are hand-picked and thoroughly vetted. We only use established staff and never “farm out” claims to be handled by another vendor. Also, we choose not to be an adjusting firm that chases catastrophes, meaning we will always be there for our clients and their claims, from the simplest to the most complex.
Underwriting Risk Reports: During inspections, we conduct an underwriting risk evaluation, including looking at the general condition of a home’s exterior and interior, noting any items that might increase risk – trampolines, vicious dogs, long-term damage and roof condition, for example – and obtain a history, when available, of past insurance claims. This information is passed on to underwriting in a stand-alone report for consideration prior to renewal of policy or to note any immediate underwriting concerns.
Claims Adjusting: We put our name – developed over a combined half century of regional and national experience and relationship-building – behind every claim. We pledge to provide exemplary customer service by maintaining the very highest standards as established by our founders, William Adams and Chris Edge. We are committed to delivering a positive, productive and courteous customer experience. Our licensed, trained adjusters are able to service routine or specialized losses including the following lines:
• Daily Claims
• Catastrophe Claims
• Mobile/Modular Homes
• Farm/Heavy Equipment
• Excess & Surplus Lines
• Product Liability
• General Liability
• Construction Defect
• Fortified Roofing/IBHS Certified Evaluators
Copyright © 2018 A & E Claims Service - All Rights Reserved.